All employees of K2 Executive Search are required to abide by the following Code of Ethics. These standards reflect the company’s dedication to maintaining the highest quality service. These guidelines far exceed the Standards of Ethical Practices as set forth by the National Association of Personnel Services.
1. All searches are conducted in a highly professional manner with promptness, completeness and thoroughness and without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender,pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
2. All employers will be provided with a selection of the best-suited candidates, including those from the competitors, who most closely meet the position requirements.
3. All employees will act in the highest ethical and moral manner, maintaining integrity and honesty with both clients and candidates.
4. Recruiters will not recruit candidates from any company that is a current client.
5. Reference checks will be done on any candidate prior to a second interview. This written record will be transmitted to the client as an accurate representation of all information gathered, both positive and negative.
6. Candidates will be interviewed by extensive multiple contacts or personally whenever possible.
7. The recruiter will maintain confidentiality in all contact with both clients and candidates.
8. Clients and candidates will be treated with courtesy and respect.
9. Candidates presented to client companies by other placement firms will not be denigrated by K2 Executive Search.